What are the reasons for the 8-year-old daughter's inattention? Pay attention to these points
According to the research of child psychologists, the degree of concentration will develop differently at different ages, and the time of concentration will be significantly different. For example, the attention time of 7 to 8 years old can be maintained for 15 to 20 minutes; the attention time of 9 to 10 years old can be maintained for 20 to 25 minutes. This is normal behavior, and some children of the same age have less attention than normal time and are not concentrated. The performance is particularly obvious, so what are the reasons for the 8-year-old daughter's inattention ?
1. Parent education
There are many reasons for attention disorders, and parents' behaviors can affect children. Parents can observe whether they or their children:
(1) Are there significant differences in parental education attitudes?
(2) Is the child excessively spoiled, causing the child to lack a code of conduct?
(3) Are there too many toys or books for your child?
(4) Is the child unable to adapt to the current pace of life?
(5) Is the family atmosphere too noisy to provide a quiet environment for the child?
(6) Does the child feel struggling at the age of learning?
(7) Is there too much criticism and too little praise for the child?
(8) Is the expectation too high for the child to escape?
(9) Does the child just want more attention from parents?
2. Diet and environment
Irregular and unhealthy children's diet can also affect children's attention. Sugar and caffeine can stimulate children's emotions. Environmental pollution causes high levels of lead in the blood, which greatly affects the child's physical health and affects the child's health. Attention, so change your diet and pay attention to changes in the environment. To provide children with a quiet and reliable living environment, diet should also be accompanied by nutrition.
3. Stay up late to play electronics or watch TV
Parents at home often watch TV and play with mobile phones, and children's acceptance will be the same. Moreover, children often stay in this noisy environment, it is difficult to settle their minds to study or calm down, lack of sleep, the brain will be hypoxic, and it is severely restricted. She thinks about problems and concentrates.
4, sensory disorders
Your daughter may have sensory disorders. Children with sensory disorders may not be able to integrate the information received from body parts into the brain, so they have poor self-control. On the other hand, children may have incomplete brain development at this stage. It is recommended that children go to the hospital Check for pathological causes.
If the child's attention is not focused because of sensory system dysregulation, then he can improve the child's vestibular and proprioceptive balance through sensory system training. If the parent is busy at work and does not have a block of time to train the child then You can also send your child to a sensory training organization to train and grow up with the teacher and more playmates.