Since ancient times, boys have been very much valued by adults. The burden to bear is always heavy. Parents are eager to succeed and hope that their children are prosperous. This also allows many problems to be exposed early, like " What to do if a 4-year-old boy is not attentive
? What to do if a
2-year-old boy does not speak" and so on, so what to do if the child is not attentive?
The child's attention is not focused. The first consideration for parents is the family environment. The child spends the most time with the parents. The home is the focus of the child's growth. It is conceivable how much the family environment will affect the child.
1. Parents' "Disturbing" Concerns
For example, children are reading books, parents are laughing in the living room watching TV, or children are doing homework next to them, but parents are playing with mobile phones. Some parents are always worried about their children's unconsciousness, so they always like to ask their children about this when they do their homework. "How many? How many more?" It seemed that he was concerned about the child. He didn't know how to disturb the child from time to time, and the thought that the child couldn't concentrate on the problem was always interrupted.
2. The so-called "easy education" of parents
Many young parents may be busy with work, may be new to parenting, do not know how to bring their children, so throw a cell phone, the children have fun, noisy and noisy, but they unknowingly bury hidden dangers. You should know that when an individual is indulged in certain things or the scope of consciousness is narrowed, the attention range is also reduced accordingly, which causes the attention of other things to decline. For example, electronic products are too addictive, and children are used to the fun on TV , Vivid and interesting picture, when the school teacher is a serious lecture, the child can not listen to the teacher quietly at the kindergarten, and boys are naturally active, 4-year-old boy is just playing age, it is impossible to sit quietly In a place for a long time.
The reason is that the 4-year-old boy's inattention can start by changing the family environment and guide the child to develop good habits and habits of living and living habits. Parents should lead by example and affect the child invisibly. Because 4-year-olds are still playful and haven't been concentrating for long, then we can choose to help children improve their attention through games.
1. Show the child the line drawing and count how many lines there are.
2. Ask the child to find the numbers 8, 12, and 24 among the numbers arranged horizontally from 8 to 30, and ask them to point out the numbers by hand and read the words out as quickly as possible.
3. Ask the child to throw a ping-pong ball up, then catch it, and repeat 20 times.
4. Let children play jigsaw puzzles better and faster than anyone else. Let the children focus on completing the puzzle.
5. Find faults. Give the child two similar pictures, find differences, or similar sentences to find differences. The more similar the more difficult it is to find the better, which will help the child to concentrate on finding differences.
Educate children to master the methods. Boys are naughty and tricky. They need to be careful and inattentive. They are normal when they are small, but they also need to be valued. Get up early, keep up the good habit of nap, eat more vegetables and fruits, make your child's diet healthier, and help to repair your child's attention.